Ortiva stands for organisational quality
The result of a business is affected by its staff, technical resources, materials, work environment, organisation etc. If Your result is to be as expected, with the quality that is agreed, all parts of the process must have the right quality. In order to achieve this, careful planning, systematic work and committed participation by all involved is needed.
Ortiva believes that
- collected competencies can bring an organisation to a better result
- the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
- responsibility for both the idea and the implementation is facilitated when the group together is
responsible for the whole.
wants to be Your support and provider of ideas on your journey into the future.
Some examples of processes:
- Quality systems and factors affecting quality
(i.e. ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949)
- Inspection and evaluation of organisational structures in relation to working methods and information flow
- Forms of cooperation and communication structures in the operative environment
- Analysis and development of competencies through learning environments
We have worked with these issues in both private businesses and public organisations and through a method that both engages and involves the participants the result will be both tangible and purposeful.